SgTr

Sanguinary Trance – Wine, Song and Sacrifice EP

SgTr 5 lata temu

Obrazek

Frantic and riff-laden Black Metal from Austria. Haunting melodies in the 90s vein merged with psychedelic, dissonant parts and intricate song structures.

Three tracks/23 minutes; available on tape (pro-manufactured, first edition of 50 copies) and digitally through Bandcamp.

FULL STREAMS:

http://sanguinarytrance.bandcamp.com

10th best EP of 2018
- Arson Cafe

"[...] Just as many spiritually charged, ecstatic and enthusiastic musicians exist within the sub-genre yet few in recent memory channel the head-flinging-backward daze induced by the Dionysian mysteries as Austrian black metal project Sanguinary Trance."
- Grizzly Butts

"I hear strains of medieval music in the solemn but seething grandeur of the title track, which grows both increasingly mystical and increasingly savage as it unfolds, and the multi-faceted vocals are harrowing enough to raise goosebumps on the skin.“
- No Clean Singing

"Showing more promise in their first three tracks than many established acts can manage across several releases, ‘Wine, Song and Sacrifice’ imbues their raw-ish black assault with equal doses dissonant horror, Dionysian madness, vampiric melodrama and rhythmic tribal intoxication. The overall effect is a menacing and overwhelmingly sensual high that can be quite dizzying if it hits you just right [...]"
- Black Metal Daily

"‘Wine, Song and Sacrifice’ is a bloodstained love letter to the most iconic of black metal times, but with an unmistakably unique viewpoint on it. With some unforgettable moments that set your teeth on edge and make your hair stand on end, Sanguinary Trance are indeed trance invoking and the feelings it conjures are black magickal."
- The Killchain Blog

"Wine, Song and Sacrifice is truly an EP to behold. Through three offerings it is incredibly varied and unique, each track bringing something different to the gnarled and chewed up blackened table. With ripping riffs, a greatly varied vocal delivery, machine gun drumming and an overall raw and powerful production, Wine, Song and Sacrifice is an excellent EP. This is an unmistakably superb and a very well rounded debut offering."
- Cadaver Garden

"Highly expansive and meditative stuff. Thumbs up."
- Metal Trenches
Awatar użytkownika
TITELITURY
Tormentor

TITELITURY 5 lata temu

Yog, mógłbyś zrobić coś, żeby ludzie nie traktowali tego forum jako tablicy reklamowej dla swoich chujowych kapel?
Dum bibo piwo, stat mihi kolano krzywo.
Awatar użytkownika
Ryszard
Tormentor

Ryszard 5 lata temu

To forum miedzy innymi JEST tablica ogłoszeniową wszelkich chujowych i niechujowych kapel.

Jest watek Dark Fury, ten tez musi być.
!Polacy, to murzyni europy. Black Lives Matter!
Awatar użytkownika
TITELITURY
Tormentor

TITELITURY 5 lata temu

Ho, ho, ale mi w pięty poszło. Różnica polega na tym, że wątki o kapelach zakładają użytkownicy, dzieląc się przy okazji swoimi spostrzeżeniami. To jest zwykła reklama i moim zdaniem robi się śmietnik, gdzie z forum robiona jest, jak sam na to wpadłeś, strona z reklamami. Różnice między jednym, a drugim są dość spore, powiedziałbym.
Dum bibo piwo, stat mihi kolano krzywo.
Awatar użytkownika
Vexatus
Tormentor
Lokalizacja: Światowa stolica beztalencia, bagiennej gorączki i nędzy duchowej. Specjalista ds. Złej Reklamy.

Vexatus 5 lata temu

Wystarczy przenieść to do działu Hails! i cześć. :)
Raw Black Metal w rowie!!!
Awatar użytkownika
Pioniere
Moderator globalny

Pioniere 5 lata temu

^Co te z zrobiłem w trakcie wysyłania twego posta.

Wróć do „Hails!”